Who we are
Our website address is: https://420weeddispensary.com.
Information You Provide To Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes, but is not limited to, information you provide at the time you create an account, at the time you sign up for newsletters, at the time you post or submit any materials, and/or at the time you contact us.
- Records and copies of your correspondence with us.
- Your responses to surveys or questionnaires that we might ask you to complete.
- Limited details of transactions you carry out through our third party payments system, in order to process a transaction.
You also may provide information to be posted on public areas of the Websites, or transmitted to other users of the Websites or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on the Websites and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may monitor certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Websites with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Websites, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Websites, including location data, length of time you visit the Websites or specific pages, page views, click-stream information, referring URL, logs, location information, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Websites.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, and network information.
- Stored Information and Files. The Websites also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device.
- Behavioral Tracking/Targeting. We also may collect information about your activities over time or across third-party websites, apps, or other online services, commonly known as behavioral tracking. The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. We may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content, such as asking you to complete an application or form you previously started.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How We Use Your Information
- To present our Websites and their contents to you.
- To estimate usage patterns and customize the Websites.
- To fulfill orders placed through the Websites.
- To verify customer eligibility for products ordered through the Websites.
- To facilitate the processing of payments for orders placed through the Websites.
- To provide you with emails and newsletters.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information or express an interest. For example, information submitted in connection with an inquiry will be used in responding to that inquiry.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To provide advertisements to you.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information, and for any other purpose with your consent.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Our Websites are not intended for use by persons under 21 years of age. Please do not use the Websites if you are not yet 21.
We do not solicit or knowingly collect any information from visitors under 21 years of age unless required by law and/or with verified parental or guardian consent if the person is a minor. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 21, we will delete that information unless our collection or receipt of the information was required by law and/or accompanied by verified parental or guardian consent if the person is a minor. If you believe we might have any information from a person under 21 and that our possession of the information was not required by law and/or accompanied by verified parental or guardian consent if the person is a minor, please contact us immediately through the contact information found in this Privacy Notice.
“Do Not Track” Signals
For residents of California and Delaware, California Bus. & Prof. Code § 22575 and 6 Del.C. § 1205C seek disclosure of how the Websites respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information about their online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. Although it is not clear that the statute applies, we believe that an example might be a browser option allowing you to ask websites not to track you across third-party websites so that they can serve targeted or behavioral advertising to you. The Websites may collect personal information using behavioral tracking or associate personal information with other information collected using behavioral tracking. If your browser or similar mechanism gives the Websites a “do not track” signal, the Websites will not honor it because of the tracking described in “Information We Collect and How We Collect It”. You should not use the Websites if you desire a “do not track” signal, because the Websites will not honor it.
Your California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to California Civil Code § 1798.83, California residents may request the identity of any third parties to whom 4Front has disclosed personal information for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes within the previous calendar year, along with the type of personal information disclosed. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to 4Front at the address set forth below. Please note that under California law, 4Front is only required to respond to a request once during any calendar year.
Using the Websites from Outside the United States
This policy is intended to cover collection of information on or via the Websites from residents of the United States. If you are visiting the Websites from outside the United States, please be aware that the data protection laws of other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By using the Websites, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Privacy Notice.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Websites. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Websites.